Saturday, August 8, 2009

Milwaukee 8965 10 Gallon 1 Horsepower Blower Wet/Dry Vacuum

A powerful mess needs a powerful vacuum cleaner. The Milwaukee line of wet/dry vacuum cleaners offer power to spare. All wet/dry vac's have a positive water shut-off to protect the motor during wet pick-up situations. Heavy duty filters can handle large pieces of material as well as dust. Model 8965 offers a 14 in. steel tank and heavy duty casters. The 6.2 amp motor can handle the toughest jobs.
Customer Review: Milwaukee 8965 Wet/Dry Vac
This is the VERY BEST vacuum on the market. I went the bagless route and regretted it. This is the same vac that my parents have had since I was a kid (the vac is now over 30 and going strong.)It took me a while to find it and then some time to adjust to the price but I use it for home and automotive. Worth every pennny.


cordless drill

No comments:

Post a Comment