Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Factory Reconditioned Weed Eater FeatherLite FL1500LE 25cc 2-Stroke 150 MPH Gas Powered Blower

The Weed Eater Featherlite blower is lightweight and features a vibration-reducing handle so it is comfortable at any angle of use. Convenient two-speed throttle.
Customer Review: Best Blower!!!
I am 11 and this is what I think. I just got a refurbished one of these and it works Great!. I would not recommend this to everyday users or people that handle large amounts of wet leaves. For the $ this is a lot of bang for you buck.
Customer Review: This Blower blows!
I'm with the few reviews that I have seen that mention the pull-string malfunctioning. I've used mine 2-3 times before the pull-string stopped going in. I just came back from my garage where I tried to figure out how to fix it but it has so many different types of screws and in hard to get places that I gave up and decided it wasn't worth the effort. This blower blows. It was tough to start but that was never an issue, it simply failed and only after a few uses. worthless garbage.


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment